The adoption of Python notebooks to perform data analysis has considerably increased, becoming a de-facto standard within data scientists communities. But, which Python libraries are used on them?
We are hiring a Python developer to help us developing GrimoireLab, our stack for software development analytics. We are looking for a smart, high-energy person, with a passion for learning, contributing and collaborating in free, open source projects to work with us in Madrid (Spain) area.
We offer a regular job contract, with a salary range of 25K – 35K € / year.
- Commuting at least three days a week is required
- No Agencies Please
- Effective communication and collaboration in English
- Experience developing with Python (+2 years)
- Free, open source software knowledge and background
- Experience with collaborative tools, including Git and GitHub
As we were telling you a few weeks ago, we were joining FOSDEM, not only as attendees but as speakers.
We would like to share our experience, giving you details about our talks…