We are hiring a Python developer to help us developing GrimoireLab, our stack for software development analytics. We are looking for a smart, high-energy person, with a passion for learning, contributing and collaborating in free, open source projects to work with us in Madrid (Spain) area.
We offer a regular job contract, with a salary range of 25K – 35K € / year.
- Commuting at least three days a week is required
- No Agencies Please
- Effective communication and collaboration in English
- Experience developing with Python (+2 years)
- Free, open source software knowledge and background
- Experience with collaborative tools, including Git and GitHub
We would like to do a background check: GitHub profiles or other ways for checking past developments are welcome.
Other skills and experience that will be valued
- Participation in free, open source software projects (please include references)
- ELK stack (Logstash, ElasticSearch, Kibana)
- SQL (MySQL or MariaDB)
- Python ORM libraries (SQLAlchemy, elasticsearch-dsl)
- Test Driven Development (TDD) and Continuous Integration
About the Company
Bitergia analyzes community software development processes to help companies like Red Hat or Intel, and organizations like Linux Foundation, Mozilla or Wikimedia Foundation to understand and manage the free, open source software, and inner source projects in which they are involved. Bitergia provides training and consultancy for managers and teams willing to take advantage of software development metrics to improve their effectiveness.
Submit your Résumé / CV / references..
If you are interested, please, send us an email!