2013 is almost over and it has been an intense year starting up Bitergia. We have worked hard and we would like to thank our customers for trusting us. It’s time to face 2014 with energy!
We continue improving our free / open source tools and services, starting by presenting our latest developments in Fosdem 2014 (two talks approved, stay tuned!), and working hard to help free / open source software communities success by the use of metrics and software development analyses as key factor.
We’ve just released a new version (2.1) of the library we use for creating our dashboards. You can see it working it in our new demo site.
There are a lot of improvements and fixes since 2.0. The main ones are:
- Improved loading logic for boosting speed.
- Improved support for repository, country and company panels.
- Style improvements (CSS)
- Added bars viz to MetricsEvol
- Use Report config.json file created from Automator
- New Report.log system
- Improved people support using all their identities. Improved people panel.
- New widgets PersonData and MarkovTable.
Download the library to build your dashboards.
So, our october’s tour is over, and the last stop has been the OpenStack Summit in Hong Kong. There was a last minute planned stop in Ludwigsburg (Germany) where one of our founders, Jesús, flight to the EclipseCon for some meetings.
How was the OpenStack Summit?